Subject: [Leica] LUG Age Distribution
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 07:11:50 +0100

Don?t distribute those years too fast Jim, we?re in no hurry, are we?

I guess the median has moved as much as the time span since you inquired.
This applies to me at least, as I haven?t either doubled or skipped a
class/grade/year in the meantime.

And I intend to visit and enjoy all of these bars to the right alright.

Amities

Philippe