Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 15:57:09 -0500
References: <788A1991-9C8A-4A0E-958F-5A5ADC4A2A58@mac.com> <E9E06687-CE3F-47C7-A1EA-5AF5CE2F0D10@gmail.com> <1840F263-A200-43C4-9D2A-431E49964E8B@rabinergroup.com> <CAF8hL-GNDzQ0=nw_+-jB0KxO-iFFd1Zjeka0OxBADg1t-xGTWQ@mail.gmail.com> <LO2P265MB1247C2475DEE527E9558F474F9530@LO2P265MB1247.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <0AAA1B83-386C-4A9A-97C3-B612EB3A62A2@gmail.com> <BB2E4B63-639C-476B-9409-AE1F6E2EE399@rabinergroup.com> <CA+yJO1CYE-eSVT_UsYAR_M=EjCzaowyn3FeBWN7sfuiWOD7gbw@mail.gmail.com> <2A0E52F1-1FB5-40B6-BA1F-637C157D9935@bex.net>

Absolutely.  LR is the best cataloguing software around.  That is what is
was made for to begin with.  I can find any photo by the metadata or
keywords or location in seconds.  I like Adobe's tutorials and also the
Lightroom Queen who writes the books about the missing FAQ for every new
edition - Bampton.   https://www.lightroomqueen.com/

You won't go wrong with LR.

Tina

--