Subject: [Leica] Lens focal length advice for a European river cruise
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 07:20:03 +0100

For less than 6 pounds in all, my standard gear when travelling is as
follows : 10-24mm, 18-55mm and 50-230mm (read the FL with a 1.5 multiplying
factor due to the sensor).
I sometimes also take a bright 35mm (eq 50mm), not always.
This usually covers all the situations I encounter.

The main thing is that on a cruise you can hardly zoom with your feet - real
zooms are ideal to compensate for that.

All depends on the body you?re taking.

Amities

Travel light Philippe