Subject: [Leica] IMG: Zebras
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 09:26:56 +0100

Grazers seem to live in packs irrespective of the species they belong to.
The first photo in today?s series features zebras, impalas, and on the left
hand-side a buffalo lying in the shade (view large).
We were told that thus they, collectively, are more aware of the dangers
using the better hearing of one, the farther sight of the other, etc.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/South+Africa/Zebra+-+Impala+-+Buffalo-9040.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/South+Africa/Zebra+-+Impala+-+Buffalo-9040.jpg.html>

Plus four images (click right), focused on zebras - note the bird that feeds
on the lice and insects of its host).
One is BW, so that you may also see their souls, as per Uncle ted OC ;-)
Also, the stripes are said to be a nice jamming device that fools flies, and
it seems to work. A good test in the field for moir? too.

I?ll be culling them down after a couple of days as usual, I mean the pixies
displayed on the lug ...

Amities

Philippe

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] IMG: Zebras)