Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Corner Office
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 03:01:38 -0500

I'd read that lots of people when they smell smoke run out of the building
with their photos under each arm. Forgot the diamonds and the miniature
poodle and whatever else in the material world it?s the photos that are the
bottom line to a lot of people according to this article I read a few
decades back. This made an impression on me and kind of of made me proud to
be a photographer as if its true than I'm doing the thing that matters the
most to most people. A nice thought and not even wishfull thinking!

I'd grab my hard disks and run. And my camera bag with my favorite camera
and lens in it. With the baby shoes in it so I can shoot the place burning
down.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 12/14/19, 10:51 AM, "LUG on behalf of Tina Manley via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    The actual slides are in another building and some of the newer stuff is
    also in the cloud.  I would probably save Tom and the dog before I
thought
    about the Drobos, though ;-)

    Tina

    On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 10:48 AM Brian Reid <reid at
mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

    --
    Tina Manley
    www.tinamanley.com