Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 29/11/2019: Thanksgiving in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 19:14:20 +0100

Thanks Brian. We have no problems getting a nice fresh turkey, although I am
not sure how big it is?we are usually only about 10-12 people; we do order
it from a local butcher, though, so it is not something you can just pick up
in the supermarket. The ingredient that is usually the biggest challenge are
the fresh cranberries; the local American restaurant, Liberty Kitchen, uses
frozen ones, but my wife insists on fresh. This year, the Carrefour
supermarkets had them, from Canada, and at very reasonable prices, probably
thanks to the EU-Canada free trade agreement.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain