Subject: [Leica] Buenos Aires 2
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 07:01:28 +0100

Again, I notice the similarity to Spain. The cemeteries here are also like
this, although not always this grand. However, I have never seen children
playing around the graves?it tends to be more solemn.

My favourites are the last two?and what luck to come across Mathieu!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain