Subject: [Leica] Exhibition
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 11:23:19 +0000

Congratulations, Gerry! JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Gerry Walden via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
Envoy? : mardi 12 novembre 2019 07:58
? : Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Cc : Gerry Walden <gwpics at me.com>
Objet : [Leica] Exhibition

With the help of very kind friends my exhibition of 20 black and white
images was hung at Mettricks (Guildhall) in the cultural quarter of
Southampton last night. They will be there until at least the end of the
year so if you want to join me there for a coffee just email me.

Because they cover a long time span not all were on Leica, and about 2/3rds
are on film, including some from this year taken with the M7.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
www.gwpics.com<http://www.gwpics.com>
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or