Subject: [Leica] yearbook question, but political
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 08:31:53 -0600

I have no horse in the race regarding what to do with LUG yearbook money,
but I have a photographer educator friend who could help choose a school to
receive the money if the LUG decided to go that route. his name is Will
Jacks and he lives in Cleveland MS.Will is a lifelong Mississippi Delta
resident, artist, documentary photographer, and educator, and loves to find
ways to help students do their best in this extremely disadvantaged region.

Here is one school as an example. I?ve visited these towns - the money would
be so appreciated.
https://www.niche.com/k12/d/leflore-county-school-district-ms/

Sue

Sent from my iPad