Subject: [Leica] LUG Year Book
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 18:25:16 -0700

HI TINA,
WELL DEAR LADY I HAVE WHAT I THINK IS A WINNING LOTTERY FOR JUST OVER 9
MILLION, YEA DOLLARS!!!!! ;-)
IF I WIN WE'LL HAVE A PRILIMINARY PARTY RIGHT AWAY AND FLY THE LEICA CREW
HERE TO VICTORIA, AS A WARMER-UPPER!!!!!!
AND OF COURSE THAT WILL JUST BE A WARMER-UPPER FOR THE BIG 100YR.2029!
CHEERS,
Dr.ted grant O.C. :-)