Subject: [Leica] IMG: OMD-Leica
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 22:05:07 -0700

Hi Jim,
I had the Leitz 60mm lens and used it quite a bit.
Not that I ever paid much attention to the sharpness of any of my half dozen
or more R & M lenses that were carried nearly every day some place as I
rarely knew where my assignments would take me day to day?
But where you lads are inclined to have several lenses and a body or two.
I had days with 3 M cameras hanging off my neck, onto chest. PLUS 2 SLRS,
MOTOR DRIVEN WITH DIFFERENT LENSES on my left shoulder and A 3rd SLR=MOTOR
ON MY RIGHT SHOULDER, Certainly with the longest lens.240mm with
some days an extender making it longer depending on the subject being
covered?
I had a profession that was my responsibility and I never had time to do all
the fiddling things people do have time for.
But now at the ripe age of 90 years old
I'm trying things photographically I never had time for during the
multitudes of past  years? So we shall see? maybe I'm a wee bit "oldish" to
remember things on a daily basis? WE SHALL SEE? :-)
cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.