Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Kenya
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 12:55:17 -0700

Hi Tina,
Well my dear as we packed files in OTTAWA before moving out to Victoria on
the west coast of CANADA / 1981. I packed hundreds of thousands of B&W negs
& contact sheets, along with colour slides and negs with contact sheets with
each roll. Then shipped them via 3 huge trucks to the NATIONAL ARCHIVES of
CANADA.
The above material didn't include hundreds of thousands of images I shot on
assignments for the NFB (National Film Board of Canada.
Once settled on the west coast, my assignments increased and I found myself
still flying about CANADA and many other locations about the planet. I have
already sent three more  transport trucks loaded back east to Ottawa to both
Archives and the National ART GALLERY.
Now I'M finishing off all files giving me something to fill my 90 year old
days!
BUT WAIT? :-)
I DIDN'T SAY I'M finished shooting because I've got ten more years until I'm
a full 100 years old before my time is up 27 May 2029!!!
So hang around LUG crew, lots of wild wild stories and newly taken photos to
come yet!!!!!!!!
Have a good day, as I'm off to do an image presentation "HOW TO TAKE
HAPPY-SNAPS" for some elder folks!" :-) HAVE A GREAT DAY!
cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.