Subject: [Leica] Featured Photographer
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 14:14:37 -0700

Hi Tina my dear,
CONGRATULATIONS BIGTIME!WELL DESERVED, WELL DESERVED!
What I can't understand is? They treat the "WINNER" Featured photographer!"
As though you are a rookie without the many many many years of international
assignments you have SUCCESSFULLY COVERED ALL OVER THE PLANET ON
ASSIGNMENTS!" Not some shooter who goes about travelling and merely happy
snapping nice photos that they don't have to have absolutely perfect
re-actions good, bad or ugly!
WHERE AS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY MUST BE ABSOLUTELY PUBLISHING PERFECT!
A GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS IN ANY CASE AND MANY MANY MORE WINNERS!!!!!!!
CHEERS!!!!!!!!
Dr. ted grant O.C.