Subject: [Leica] How to Advertise Your Photography Business
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 10:55:54 -0400

43 years ago when we went to Europe for the first time, I bought Tom a red
windbreaker to wear in the stock photos I took.  He expensed the jacket on
my taxes and is still wearing it today.  I've sold several photos of him so
it's been paid for several times!

Tina

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 10:50 AM Robert Baron via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com