Subject: [Leica] IMG
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 18:05:25 -0700

Indeed! This was the Carnival celebration one year down in the Mission
District of SF. It's actually really easy to get a "press" pass and go
inside the roped off area. Very comfortable street shooting as everyone is
very photo friendly and the colors are magnificent (as well as the people
as you noticed!).
Thank you.

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com