Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bratislava
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 18:13:14 -0700

Hi TINA,
I think I may have the jump on you by a few years in suggesting NATHAN
SHOULD GIVE HIS PICTURES AND TALENTS A WHIRL AT THE TOURISM OFFICES IN MANY
OF THESE CITIES & TOWNS. QUITE SIMPLY BECAUSE HIS IMAGE CAPTURES ARE ALL
TOURIST AND TOURISM GRABBERS INDEED!
HE GRABS ALL THE KEY LOCATIONS IN SMASHING GREAT LIGHTING AND LIGHT WITH THE
GENERALLY WELL DRESSED TOURIST LOOK IN SO MANY. WITHOUT SETTING THEM UP!!!!!
CHEERS
Dr. ted grant O.C.