Subject: [Leica] a rave for Photo Village
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 16:32:59 -0400

I've bought from them before too with great experiences each time. What did
you buy?

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

?On 9/17/19, 4:03 PM, "LUG on behalf of Brian Reid"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of
reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

    Usually when I get great service and a great product from a company, I
    like to reward them somehow. A good review for a restaurant on Yelp, for
    example. And I like to give them my future business.

    The problem here is that I don't have much future business. I don't buy
    photo gear very often. Maybe once every 10 years I buy a camera.
    Sometimes an SD card or a lens hood. Every now and then maybe a lens. So
    rewarding a great vendor by giving them my future business doesn't
    accomplish much.

    I just received the new camera I ordered from from Photo Village
    (https://photovillage.com). Every aspect of the transaction was perfect.
    So how do I thank them? By telling you.

    Photo Village and Rich Pinto are great, as they always have been.