Subject: [Leica] a rave for Photo Village
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:03:02 -0700

Usually when I get great service and a great product from a company, I
like to reward them somehow. A good review for a restaurant on Yelp, for
example. And I like to give them my future business.

The problem here is that I don't have much future business. I don't buy
photo gear very often. Maybe once every 10 years I buy a camera.
Sometimes an SD card or a lens hood. Every now and then maybe a lens. So
rewarding a great vendor by giving them my future business doesn't
accomplish much.

I just received the new camera I ordered from from Photo Village
(https://photovillage.com). Every aspect of the transaction was perfect.
So how do I thank them? By telling you.

Photo Village and Rich Pinto are great, as they always have been.

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] a rave for Photo Village)