Subject: [Leica] Don Morley on '72 Olympics - Dr. TED
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 18:37:20 -0700

hI bOB,
I HAVE RESPONDED just before supper and have emotionally spent the better
part of my supper time trying to stop crying because of the memories of
death!!!
Both from the death camp visit and the unfortunate time in Munich!
There are times from the long ago events that come back and hit me back into
such an emotional state, I cannot control my emotions and I begin to cry
uncontrollably!
But that was then and eventually one hopes those times of the past when you
were just taking pictures to capture what was before you! Not something to
wear the emotions for years after the actual moment!
Sorry for my outburst!
Dr. ted grant O.C.