Subject: [Leica] observation about LUG message traffic
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 00:35:46 -0500

I don?t think anyone wants to curtail comments about other people?s shots,
 and I especially enjoy when people reply to the comment explaining what
led them to work in the direction, or to describe a technique.  That?s
where this list shines, when a thread develops around a particular shot.
I?d hate to see that go away.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 10:18 PM Aram Langhans via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>