Subject: [Leica] observation about LUG message traffic
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 20:18:07 -0700

I sort of agree, but then again, when I read someone's comments about
another person's post, I often learn why they liked it and it makes me
look at it again from their point of view, or maybe just slow down a bit
and see things in the photo I did not see the first time.? If all
comments were private email, I would miss this learning tool.

Of course, where I do agree with you is if the comment is just "Nice
shot"? or "Great series" w/o any further comments about some detail.? It
does not have to be much.? "Nice shot.? You chose a great angle" and I
would look at it again to see.

Aram

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] observation about LUG message traffic)