Subject: [Leica] Apollo 11 Command Module
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 18:11:02 -0700

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/48668635076/in/dateposted-public/>

Today was the last day this amazing, beautiful little spacecraft was in
Seattle, on loan from the Smithsonian.? I went to visit. I got very
emotional, remembering that historic week of 50 years ago.? My better
half didn't go, so I was forced to rely on the kindness of a fellow
visitor to get a shot of myself.? I set the camera, he followed
directions, and he did well.

More to come anon.? Olympus E-M5 and Panasonic 14/2.5.? Enjoy!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram) ([Leica] Apollo 11 Command Module)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Apollo 11 Command Module)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Apollo 11 Command Module)