Subject: [Leica] Now I've done it
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 22:47:14 -0800

Jim: Leica is one of those things that where you either get it or you
don't.? We get it.

I surprised myself last year when I bought an M10-P, rather than a
"used-but-certified" M10 for substantially less. But I decided that the
extra features were worth it to me, for the kind of photography I do.
And I must admit that the Leica script on the top plate makes me feel
good. My old film Leicas had that script.? So I feel a sense of continuity.

Besides, this may be the first time in Leica history where a special
edition costs a bit *less* than the standard model.? So enjoy! If you
love B&W, there's nothing like an M Monochrom. I love my original
"Henri" MM.

--Peter