Subject: [Leica] Apollo 11 Command Module
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 19:28:57 +0000

I saw it in the Smithsonian and was in awe, and like you, emotional.  I
remember the landing as if it were last year (a bit faded than saying
yesterday).  While In DC I also saw the Enterprise shuttle and was amazed.
But it was seeing the battle worn Endeavor in Los Angeles a few years later
that really got to me.  The Enterprise is so pristine, and the Endeavor
shows the scars of a workhorse with an amazing story to tell.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/LA+trip-7627.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/LA+trip-7641.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/LA+trip-7639.jpg.html

Aram