Subject: [Leica] The Wall - In Idaho
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 19:16:09 +0000

With the Berlin Wall in the news a lot now, I was struck by my find.  Our
trip started almost two months ago with visiting some friends in Sandpoint,
ID.  He took us on a trip through the woods to a secluded place on the lake
and showed us a piece of the Berlin Wall.  I guess the German chancellor
owns a big piece of property there with what is suppose to be a grand house,
which you cannot see from the road.  Anyway, he brought this piece of the
wall and it is on display just outside the gate to his property.  Out in the
middle of nowhere.
My wife and I standing by the piece of the wall.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Piece+of+Berlin+Wall-3746.jpg.html

Comments welcome

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram) ([Leica] [LRflex] The Wall - In Idaho)