Subject: [Leica] yearbooks
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:29:11 -0700

Good morning Brian, :-) If I may? Thank you!
"LENNY BRUCE & YOU" are the winners!!!!!!
"ABSOLUTELY!" :-)
When the yearbook came along I was thrilled to have my photos published in
it with other members of the LUG CREW!
I considered it an honour even though some of my previous books were
coffee-table size medical books sold around the world.
WHY WAS I SO EXCITED ABOUT THE LUG BOOK?
It was produced using the images of my "DAILY FRIENDS/PHOTOGRAPHERS" whom I
daily admired and learned from.
Rarely a question asked? That wasn't intelligently LUG answered.
THEN???????? ALONG CAME OUR YEAR BOOK!:-)WOW!!
A beautiful work of art & imagination each year, loved it! A collection of
the best photos on the LUG each year. CERTAINLY ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!
Not everyone submitted entries WHY? DANGED IF I KNOW??? :-(
I thought for a "WHILE" some crew were a little gun shy about their images
in a book wouldn't happen? But what we were looking at in LUG COLOUR was
absolutely "COLOUR BEAUTIFUL" along with B&W's most interesting eye popping
VIVID images.
   Then the book died! :-(
OK crew if a producer who knows how to put it all together can be found??
"WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!"
SO CREW LET'S DO ONE AGAIN,A 2019 IF A BOOK MAKER CAN BE FOUND TO COMPLETE
THE TASK?

NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST KNOW HOW TO TAKE THE
PHOTOS THAT ARE PRINTED IN A BOOK. BUT NO GAURANTEE?
BUT RIGHT HERE THERE'S A GUARANTEE?
Hey crew, sometimes the simplest photo-subjectS make the best "BOOK" photo!
:-)

So everyone, let's make a 2019 book! IMMEDIATALY! Start your best of 2019
picture selection of your "real cool images!"
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ THE BOOK outline when it comes on screen from?
BRIAN? EDITOR? BOOK MAKER? WHOMEVER?
THEN GET AT IT RIGHT AWAY! THEN SUBMIT!
WHATEVER? DO NOT BE LATE SUBMITTING YOUR 2019=PHOTO's? 2019 PHOTOS ONLY?
THANK YOU EVERYONE. REMEMBER, A PHOTO ANYTIME FROM YEAR 2019 ONLY!!IT'S A
YEAR BOOK!
Cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.
p.s. alright move your butts!!Oh yes, write a small caption for each?? if
required???