Subject: [Leica] Help M9 Import to MacBook Air Photos
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 18:48:07 -0700

Magenta squares? You mean, on the images?

I would start with formatting the card in-camera and try again. If it
persists, try different cards, or card reader.

If those don't help, try shooting both RAW and JPG and see if the problems
happen on both.

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 2:30 PM Mark Kronquist via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>