Subject: [Leica] World Photo Awards: What makes these great?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 10:35:20 -0700

Conceptual photography has been in vogue for a couple decades now. I
suspect some professors started 30 or so years ago, raised a generation of
MFA, who went on to become curators and teachers, and the cycles continue.

They are basically all the rages in galleries and winning photo contests.
It's not about photography, it's about the PHOTOGRAPHERS, and "what are
they saying".

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 7:11 AM Frank Filippone via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>