Subject: [Leica] Glamour Photography
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 07:17:40 +0200

I have indeed left the Leica Portrait Group because I have concluded that it
is mainly an outlet for Thailand-based pimps to present their offerings.
Very few actual photographers there.

When I said something to that effect (more diplomatically), the moderator
threatened with expulsion. My reaction was to leave.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain