Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photos - Ice Racing
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 22:49:34 +0100

Interesting stuff Alan. It appears to be very similar to US flat track
on ice. I used to read the ice speedway reports and photos in MCN back
in the day - 60s, 70s, and early 80s - when I was more interested in
bikes. Those ice speedway bikes looked different and would seem to to
almost lean 60 degrees from the vertical.

BTW I like the third shot best.

Douglas