Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 3: Portraits
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 02:01:25 +0000

Thanks Jayanand, Brian and Philippe.
Philippe, Larry Fink is not a sponsor, but if he wants to buy me lenses,
I won't say "No" now that he's decided to save the planet. As for
dimming the sepia bib, the subject would accuse me of photographic libel
by portraying him as someone who doesn't really get his shirts clean...
Brian, the 55mm Zeiss Sonnar on the Sony is a wonderful lens and is pin
sharp with very good auto focus. OK I did use flash, but it was terribly
dark.

Douglas