Subject: [Leica] IMG: Subset Longwood
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 10:38:01 +0530

Nice. TFS. Unfortunately that is the way bureaucracy works in our world.

The most spectacular street art I have seen is in Sao Paulo - it is common
in all urban areas of South America. In Sao Paulo, the most prominent
street artists frequently get corporate commissions from the grey suits to
enliven the walls of their buildings, so there are skyscrapers with
graffiti tumbling down their sides.

Cheers
Jayanand