Subject: [Leica] IMG: Subset Longwood
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 14:25:37 +0100

Thanks Lluis, Jim. Ric. Jayanand, Sonny, Don and Nathan. It is Sir David
Attenborough the naturalist and broadcaster, and is a testament to his
standing that it hasn't been defaced by a badly drawn moustache - yet!

Subset - the artist collective - have permission from the property
owners to paint these murals which almost everyone seems to like, but
the Planning Dept of Dublin Corporation are not fans unfortunately.
Here's a link to a Youtube piece on them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSKfqWUS8Lg

Douglas