Subject: [Leica] IMG: Subset Longwood
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 15:21:39 +0100

I went in yesterday to see the annual Liffey Swim which has been held
for the last one hundred years. Unfortunately, I managed to mislay my
Pentax adapter for my Sony, so found with the huge watching crowds that
it was hard to get into a decent position to get closer action shots
with a 55mm lens. Conversely, that size is too long for people shots in
a crowd, so as there's a good camera shop on the Liffey quays, I popped
in and bought a Samyang f2.8 35mm as Sonny had recommended it on the Lug.

I was a bit tight for time so had no real time to use it, but spotted
this on my way to my son's house. See if you recognise who this is.

Wall art by artist collective Subset on Longwood Avenue, South Circular
Rd, Dublin. Sony A7ii Samyang 35/2.8

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin/Subset+Longwood.jpg.html

Can be seen LARGE if desired.

Douglas