Subject: [Leica] more signs (2019-3)
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 19:05:32 -0400

photographer?s bias a large part

vast majority of new signs are DUUUULLLLLLLLL so I am atrracted to old
(especially homemade) ones

of this 15, five were out-of business and one was under renovation

I?ll defer to Don, who says it the way I understand it also
fishing is in real trouble because of regulation, deteriorating environment,
overfishing, and climate change (whcih they swear if non-existent/ now
becoming it?s a natural cycle that man has nothing to do with;^)

ric

Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] more signs (2019-3))