Subject: [Leica] Editing
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 18:13:09 -0700

Hi Mark,
As you well know back in the days when newspapers' had a "city editor who
quite often was also the "photo editor" whom upon editing the photos for the
latest edition. Used a large pair of scissors' and would say out loud....."2
column!"
And in a flash he chopped "edited the print" to a composition size to fit a
2 column page space.
Most "city editors I have worked with have been "blind in both eyes" when it
came to correct & true beautifying a picture page in beauty! Only to chop
the photo to fit a "column size" DESTROYING IN MOST CASES THE "composition"
BEAUTY of the photo completely!
cheers,
Dr. ted grant O.C.