Subject: [Leica] Editing
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 16:19:48 -0700

INTERESTING FILING AND EDITING? :-)
In the National Archives of Canada in Ottawa they have a number of
photographic collections from the files of Canadian PHOTOGS. Part of my
collection in their files at the moment 236,000 images! Not counting what I
still have in storage here.
EVENTUALLY, every image in my files will be added to complete everything I
have shot during my near 65 years shooting almost daily? It was and still is
starting at Age 20 yrs.old and still having fun doing it when I can and my
90 year old body will let me!!:-) And my LEICA's still work! :-)
These do not include thousands shot for clients, kept by clients. It's no
wonder once and a while the index finger of my right hand get's some kind of
a twitch!!  :-)
 But in reality I would shoot them all over again and more if given the
opportunity. WHY?
My gosh, just for one moment think about re-living your life over doing
nothing but shooting paid assignments about your country and many more about
the world!
BOOKS PUBLISHED and sold about the world and sold to many, many LUG shooters
and CD's produced for TV & sold about the world to networks.
Like I said the other day when I was asked, "if today you had the offer to
go anywhere to shoot an assignment? Where would you go???"
MY IMMEDIATE RESPONSE WAS? "OUTER SPACE" without a blink of an eye! "YEP!"
WELL I'VE BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD ON "PAID ASSIGNMENTS" by clients, why
wouldn't I pick some place I haven't been? :-)
But then that has been my life! Loving it 99.9% of the time including today.
What interesting shoots I can still do properly!
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.