Subject: [Leica] Found at the Trash Pile
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 20:32:54 -0400

Man does that orange and black butterfly look good on that orange-yellow
flower!
Very straight on. Just the way I like them!

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 7/24/19, 9:51 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jim Nichols"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of jhnichols
at lighttube.net> wrote:

    Thanks very much, Howard.  These flowers were away from human traffic,
so the butterfly was more at ease.  It took a few tries to catch the wings
spread .

    Sent from my iPhone

<mailto:olympus at thomasclausen.net>>,
    >    "LUG at Leica-Users.org <mailto:LUG at Leica-Users.org>" <lug at
leica-users.org <mailto:lug at leica-users.org>>
    > Subject: [Leica] IMG: Found at the Trash Pile
    >
    > My neighbor cleaned out a flower bed last Fall and dumped the discards
    > in a back corner of the yard, where blooms have sprung up.? The bees
and
    > butterflies like the isolated spot.? Here is a Pearl Crescent
Butterfly

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190724-P7246681.JPG.html