Subject: [Leica] Lego (WAS: IMG: V. with phone)
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 12:27:23 +0530

I have DUPLO and LEGO bricks over 35 years old, purchased for my elder son,
who is now 40 years old. They went through my younger son, a few nephews
and nieces, and now his elder daughter, my granddaughter, now 5 years old
has been playing with the DUPLO stuff for close to two years now. The LEGO
is stored in a few suitcases (there really is quite a lot!) which probably
need to unpacked soon. I have two other grandsons, both under 1 year old,
who are crawling into the queue....

Cheers
Jayanand