Subject: [Leica] RicC PAW 25
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 22:07:51 +0100

Excellent Ric, I'm learning more about North American insect life than I
ever suspected I would back on the 21st July 1969 when the moon landing
intruded on my focus on blowfly strike on my Dad's sheep. I must admit
I'm disappointed that you, despite your declamation - no trains, I
promise - still manage to sneak in a train of flatid planthoppers and
rough winged swallows. I rather suspect that, on the dance floor, you're
an avid participant in the conga. Mind you, hats off to your peculiarly
evocative drainage ditch at Stokes, NC. Have you bought a drone?

Douglas