Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 13:51:14 +0200

Hi Don,

#1 I DK what you had in mind, but I?d try cropping the lower and right sides
(slightly, and more the bottom than the side) -I know there?s the tip of
that leaf there, but it is part of the problem I perceive. This would drive
the eye towards the flower itself while retaining the structure of the
leaves which can stil bel enjoyed on the remaining part of the cropped one
and those above it.

The third photo is extremely well balanced and the tones are just perfect. I
often like it square ;-)

Thanks for sharing

Amities

Philippe