Subject: [Leica] first night sky photo
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 08:26:03 -0700

Power outage in our small fishing village in northern California provided
better night sky viewing without bothersome street lights and neighbor house
lights.  I used an M10 with 24/2.8 aspheric shot wide open for 32 seconds.
Jupiter is the brightest object in the sky.  There is some smearing of the
stars from the earth?s rotation with the 32 second exposure.  I?ll try
another lens when I can get to a dark place again.  Fun experience!

C&C always welcome.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/LM104248-2.jpg.html
<http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/LM104248-2.jpg.html>

Be well,