Subject: [Leica] Leica SF26 fill in flash
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 17:30:46 -0700

I?ve been trying to use a SF26 flash as a TTL fill with an M10.  Its nice
and small.  However, the flash consistently over exposes the subject.  I?ve
even tried to reduce the flash intensity by 2 stops using the flash menu on
the M10.  No difference.  And this unit isn?t exactly inexpensive.  I
understand Leica doesn?t have the greatest technology for flash but this is
a big disappointment. I checked and it has the latest firmware.

Any suggestions?  Many thanks for your reply.

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus
California