Subject: [Leica] first night sky photo
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 17:38:49 +0200

Very nice Richard, specially for a first :-)

Just a remark, I clicked to see it larger, and a poster popped up, full of
grain/noise and artefacts. I would downsize it to something that allows
viewing it better, without the inconvenience of a full-size display of the
flaws. My two cents.

And please, keep clicking and sharing all the same.

Amities

Philippe