Subject: [Leica] MONUMENT VALLEY TREE
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 11:49:56 -0700

Hi Bill,
A beautiful photo to say the least! EXCELLENT composition and exposure and a
subject to be photographed many years to come!
If it weren't for your astute vision in seeing the excellent subject first?
And before the camera recorded the moment, no matter what camera used?
Once again proving my point?
Fine "excellently composed images captured?"   Are because of the person
holding the camera! Not the multi thousand dollar camera in the hands of the
shooter!
I don't care about all these "highly techie cameras," I no longer can
afford! Or are supposed to make the fabulous photos without me OR another
holding the camera? WHY?
Well if the shooter can't see/understand composition and beauty first? Then
holding-up a $10,000 camera isn't going to create it!!
Dr.ted Grant O.C.