Subject: [Leica] leopard resting with prey
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 00:52:11 +0100

Adam, the starling is invisible on my screen. To see any images
properly, it seems to need at least 1900 pixels across. My old pc and
screen worked fine display wise at smaller sizes, but your image, even
at its enlarged size of a width of 625px and a height of 937px, is just
too small to see detail. For instance, I'm trusting you on the leopard's
spots....

Douglas