Subject: [Leica] Ramblings on my Panasonic GF1
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 11:26:41 +0530

Fuji X-E1 or Fuji X100S in the used camera market. I still have and use
both and see little reason to change.. My son uses the X-E1 with the 18mm
f2 and 27mm f2.8 pancake lenses while cycling. You can get the screw on
lenses for the X100S to also have 28mm and 50mm, for a bit of flexibility,
if you wish. Both have decent low light capabilities, nothing to complain
about

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/801932278-USE/fujifilm_16272394_x_e1_mirrorless_digital_camera.html

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/801936163-USE/fujifilm_16416445_x100s_digital_camera_black.html

Cheers