Subject: [Leica] Alternative to STA-1 tripod collar for the 80-200 F4 Vario Elmar R lens (14636)
From: weiljr at earthlink.net (Joe Weil)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 11:22:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Is Rainier Burzynski still active? About 10-15 years ago he made a collar
that fits on the lenses you mentioned. I purchased one for the 100 Macro
Elmarit and it worked well. A quick web search on his name has posting from
the early 2000's so maybe he is done. Though there might be some of his
items on ebay.