Subject: [Leica] Latest photobook
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 10:19:59 +0100

Dear Friends,
I have just published a photobook of photos taken over more that 10 years of
an ex-industrial site near the centre of the Somerset market town of Frome
where I live. The photos document the process of decay, demolition and
graffiti art that has taken place. As the site now is set for redevelopment
it seemed timely and appropriate to edit the photos into a coherent body of
work - this book. Saxonvale is available for a peek and purchase from Blurb:
https://www.blurb.co.uk/b/9425956-saxonvale
<https://www.blurb.co.uk/b/9425956-saxonvale>
John
_