Subject: [Leica] Tank Man
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 22:06:39 -0700
References: <1484577085.454.1556621772271@wamui-gaston.atl.sa.earthlink.net> <04fc3618-48aa-5dee-c19a-b929e428bba2@iol.ie> <CAH1UNJ02A0JEmaDB6sKvtRVtDQ08-N8Q8hGciZVGJCGU8VqbHA@mail.gmail.com> <LO2P265MB1247AE3FC88B4B837702A389F93B0@LO2P265MB1247.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAH1UNJ2cWsYvY09k-Ynuu1VJ8j38hcyfw-ZAs1AH95Tbuo5-hA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-ErOrcTa+noS+PDjc6VqOym7=2RwBs20b+JQazvksn10g@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ2e_PSOovoxBjqT1DafdOJRmEXF1V6zqDdp+4AMc7Fo1Q@mail.gmail.com>

Jayanand, as I am not a "corporate person", I do not look at the piece the
same way you did. All I do know is that sometimes, sometimes, an image, or
a video, or something, can take on a life of its own, beyond the boundaries
set by the person who creates the thing. I am not saying that this is one
of those. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Time will tell.

Thanks

--
// richard http://imagecraft.com
Beyond Arduino - When you're ready to get serious...

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Tank Man)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Tank Man)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Tank Man)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster) ([Leica] Tank Man)